This OpenCart module extensions allows you to add your social profile QR codes anywhere in your store. The module extensions automatic to generate social media Quick Response Codes (QR) online for your social profile and current site URL with bit.ly shorted URL. The module extensions make the QR Code hidden at bottom of browser and display only when reader click to scan. It’s will save space on your store while still using QR codes images. This module extensions let your visitors easy direct access to your social profile and current product page via mobile device. Please download free from OpenCart Extensions.
1. Extract the downloaded archive
2. Connect using a FTP program to your hosting/server account and browse the root of your OpenCart installation folder.
3. Upload the two folders extracted folders, “admin” and “catalog” to OpenCart’s root folder. You should not get any file replacement warnings. If you do, double check to make sure you are not replacing any critical files (if you had an older version of the modules already installed, you will need to replace the old files).
4. Enter OpenCart’s administration menu, Extensions > Modules and find Social QR Codes Scan ME click “Install” the module
5. Click “Edit” to configure the module to include your social profile URL if you have(optional). Leave it blank to show QR Codes for current page only. Supports major social network profile, included Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, MySpace, Delicious, Flickr and Weibo.
6. Select the layouts on which you want Social QR Codes Scan ME to be enabled and click save, then refresh the shop page to see the changes.
To try scan your QR Code, here are few apps that make it easy.