The Order Quick View gives store customer easy access to the order status of their purchases without the need for a login or registration. The module no need vQmod to install and display the order status on the page without popup windows.
How to install?
1. Download and extract the downloaded archive
2. Connect using a FTP program to your hosting/server account and browse the root of your OpenCart installation folder.
3. Upload the two folders extracted folders, admin and catalog to OpenCart’s root folder. You should not get any file replacement warnings. If you do, double check to make sure you are not replacing any critical files (if you had an older version of the modules already installed, you will need to replace the old files).
4. Enter OpenCart’s administration menu, Extensions > Modules and Install the module
5. Click Edit to configure the Order Quick View module.
6. Click Add Module to select the layouts on which you want Order Quick View to be enabled, save, then refresh the shop page to see the changes.
Last Updated On: 17th June 2013